Monday, January 19, 2009

Something New?

I am writing this from the hotel in Denver, CO where we are preparing to attend the Trimble Annual Reseller's meeting. This has typically been the place where Trimble rolls out new products, so we are very excited for the meeting to start this evening. The weather in Denver right now is a bit confusing, as it is in the 50's and up. People are wandering around in shorts, short sleeve shirts, etc. and loving it! A bit strange for Denver in January, but I guess that I will remember to check the forecast next time before I leave on a trip without packing short sleeve shirts!

Anyhow, I intend to post later this week with anything new that Trimble may share, so check back regularly for updates! Here is a picture out of our hotel window.

No comments:

Post a Comment